PAPERLESS DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT
This product centrally and effectively manages a multimedia intelligent paperless system in one or multiple conference rooms (depending on the software), improving the interaction, transmission, management, and backup of conference information in the paperless system. The intelligent conference file management server (installing the paperless conference system background management software V1.0) manages and distributes files in the conference room (1-256 terminals), enhancing the ability of the conference system to interact, manage, and securely backup conference information. It is responsible for handling conference files and mainly supports functions such as sign-in, voting, file projection, screen sharing, and file annotation on conference terminal screens. The conference process files can be stored in real-time within the intelligent paperless conference server.
1. The core is a domestically produced ZX-C+ Octa-core processor and server motherboard, equipped with domestically produced BIOS and loaded with domestically produced operating systems and basic application software, realizing an independently controllable, secure and trustworthy domestically produced computer system platform.
2. Stylish appearance with a black diamond panel color, equipped with eight removable hard drive bays.
3. The outer shell is designed with metal, and the chassis can resist contact-type 4KV strong electromagnetic interference, with redundant 500W power supplies to reduce equipment failure rate.
4. Supports AC 100-240V wide voltage input.
5. Supports eight hard drive bays with locking devices and sliding rails.
6. Made of high-quality 1.0 mm galvanized steel plate for stable structure and superior heat dissipation design, with 4*40 mm dual-ball high-speed fans.
7. Standard 2U 19" rack-mountable hot-swappable chassis with rails on both sides of the chassis.
Request a Quotation